Tuesday, June 14, 2011

win, place, or show!

sorry for all the pics!

for laura's birthday, we headed to golden gate fields for dollar days!  dollar admission, programs, beer, soda, hot dogs.... perfect weather and my favorite cover band, tainted love!  seriously, it was like it was my birthday, it was so perfect!
jack + daddy
thinking about a bet
and they're off!!!!!!!
jack and his toy horses
and cowboy...
sour straws and dollar beers
the giacobazzi's
it was police/fire appreciation day, too!
jack in the ladder truck
plastic horses racing!
birthday girl + jack
jack, horses, mommy
complete with dinner at marin joe's

3 comments:

Leslie said...

happy bday, laura!!

tricia said...

jack is the absolute cutest thing on the planet.

eric, laura & anthony said...

WAIT - my mom had green apple sour powers on MY birthday and I didnt get one! maybe i was off crying on my birthday. oh well, at least Eric enjoyed one for me. :)