Monday, June 2, 2008

tagged!

I was tagged by Leslie:
1.) What was I doing 10 years ago? Meeting some amazing women at UCD. Les and I reminisced & can't believe that was 10 years ago! We need to have a 10-yr reunion, girls!
2.) 5 things on my to do list today? Play with jack-jack tons, update blog, paint nails/toes, sand deck, stroller strides/run (some sort of activity!)
3.) Snacks I enjoy? peanut butter filled pretzels, wine/cheese/bread
4.) Things I'd do if I was a Millionaire? Hmmm. I think we'd buy some land, build a fun house, and go on vacations... vacations galore! Though, now-a-days, we'd have to be multis to make those dreams come true :(
5.) Places I've lived? Roseville, Sacramento, Fairfield, Davis, Fairfield. All Cali. All within 40 miles of eachother. I am so adventurous!!
I'd like to tag: Renee

No comments: