Saturday, November 10, 2012

Lawrence Hall of Science

Jack and Maddy needed a little educational outing this week. I needed a long drive with naps ;), so we loaded up and went to Berkeley to the Lawrence Hall of Science! I have been there before, taken my classes on field trips too, but couldn't quite remember if it was age-appropriate (besides a couple things)....it was over jack's head at times, but you wouldn't know it! I think the exposure did wonders for his science and math curiosity! Maddy had a great time too!! (It was also nice to exercise my teaching brain. I was amazed at how many concepts I freaked out about because I forgot them, just to have that familiar feeling of teaching confidence wash over me! So nice to know I've still got at least a little bit!)















No comments: