Wednesday, August 12, 2009

*updated for l+d* the vegetable patch

me: tell me about these lemon cucumbers...

owner: they're burpless.

jack: *adrhhh* (fake burp)

** les + dev... don't cucumbers make you burp? they make me burp. anyway, this was only the first of a few benefits of the fabulous lemon cucumber. jack just interrupted the list. other benefits include:
*no peeling necessary (like the english, as les taught me last weekend)
*excellent, mild flavor
*easy to marinade (take up flavor quickly), but marinading not necessary (due to 'excellent, mild flavor')

pics of our bounty later!

3 comments:

devon lorraine ... said...

confused.

Leslie said...

me too.

devon lorraine ... said...

what? cucumbers make people burp? well i love cucumbers. and hate peeling them. so i'm exciting to see these suckers.