Thursday, October 18, 2012

If I'm up, I should at least blog, right?

Long time, no blog. It's been super busy 'round here. Busy with all sorts of baby-developing and kiddo fun! Busy with house projects and personal projects. It's been really really GOOD. That's the good news! The bad news is that I've neglected the blog. Yeah, it's not the end of the world, but it IS the only baby book/photo album/record keeping that i keep! And I enjoy it. SO.... Enter blogsy and our iPad and our baby that doesn't sleep!!!! If I'm up, I should at least blog, right?

 

 

This is precious baby girl at lunch in napa... What? Sleep????

 

Meets hope this venue allows me to get some of our happenings on the blog. I just need to update my Picasa to grab recent photos and boom! Blogging while nursing!

1 comment:

devon lorraine ... said...

yay, love blogsy!
understand how hectic it can get. but love that you're still at it :)